Some types of UTP cables that you need to know about include:
1. Straight-through cable
This cable is usually used to connect two different devices, for example between a router and a hub or computer to a switch, even a computer to a hub. Well, this type of cable has the same arrangement of rules between one end of the connector with the other.
2. Cross-over cable
For this type of cable, the arrangement rules are different between each end of the connector. Typically, this type of UTP cable is used to connect the same two devices as a computer with a computer, a switch with a switch, a hub with a hub.
3. Roll-over cable
1. Make sure all the cables have been peeled edges about 2-3 cm.
2. Arrange the cables in accordance with the correct installation instructions, can be seen below:
3. Then cut the cable approximately 1.5 cm with crimping pliers.
4. Make sure the cut end of the cable is neat, then insert it into the RJ-45 connector.
5. After all is right, the last step is to check the cable using a LAN cable tester to ensure the cable can be connected properly.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ