Agar pondasi konstruksi bangunan dapat menyatu dan kokoh, diperlukannya penggunaan semen. Salah satu jenis semen yang banyak digunakan namun jarang diketahui orang banyak adalah semen mortar.
Untuk itu kali ini Tim Indotrading News akan membahas l...
Mortar Mixing TipsThe use of a good mortar depends on the mixing process, it is in order to produce a perfect mortar mix. To make it easier for you in the mortar mixing process, here are some tips you can do:
1. Always wear eye protection, and waterproof gloves when mixing mortar.
2. Each type of mortar mix contains a different amount of material. For that make sure to use the type of mortar mixture that is suitable for the type of application.
3. Make sure to use cement with an unopened bag when mixing the mortar.
4. Cement bags that have been opened before use tend to absorb environmental moisture, thereby changing the water percentage of the mortar mix. For that make sure the cement you want to use is still in a sealed state.
5. Mortar has good adhesion for 90 minutes after mixing. If the mortar has not been applied from that time, it will not stick well because it has started to lose its adhesive properties.
6. Make sure the weather around is sunny. This is because the weather can affect the reaction of the mortar and how it is managed.
7. Successful mixing of mortar depends on consistency. Try to use the same ingredients and use the right amount of material after bulk mixing.
8. If you want to make a mortar dough for the next application with a similar density composition. You can use the same bucket the next time you apply the mortar, to be sure to use the same amount of material for the next application.
9. Be sure to mix the mortar no less than 3 minutes, and no more than 5 minutes after the last ingredient was added to the mixer or tub.
10. If the mortar starts to dry out during application, add more water. Try not to add water as soon as the mortar starts to set, as this can reduce its adhesion.
11. You can add chemical plasticizer or cement to improve the workability of the mortar mix.
12. Use fine, high-quality sand in your mortar mix. Sand should be free of clay material; otherwise, it will create a paste that expands and contracts as the water dries.
13. Cover the sand during storage to prevent it from absorbing water, which can change the water requirements of your mortar mix.
Those are tips on mixing Mortar. You can use Sika mortar, refractories castable mortar, and castable mortar for maximum results.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ