Characteristics of Good Sand to UseIn building a building foundation, several mixtures are needed such as sand, cement, bricks, and other building materials. In order for the foundation to be solid, it is necessary to use quality sand. To make it easier for you, what kind of good sand standards are as follows:
1. Sand has a hardness index below.
2. The grain is sharp and hard.
3. Sand is not easily crushed. When tested with Sodium Sulfate the disintegrated part is up to 12% only. When tested with Magnesium Sulfate which disintegrates up to 10% only.
4. Sand does not contain more than 5% silt. You can wash it first if the mud content in the sand is more than 5%.
5. Sand does not contain too much organic matter. The railing should be varied.
6. Sand has a negative reaction to alkalis so that when used to make concrete it becomes durable.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ