Wire Rope Clip G-450 Crosby
- The process of forming materials by the forged method
- Body Clip Galvanize coated to hold corrosive and rust
- The product has fulfilled all ASME B30.26 standard requirements covering Identity, ductility,
Design factors, proof load and temperature.
- Each product has a product identification code (PIC) to track material, CROSBY or CG names,
and the size of the product forged on the body.
- Body dimensions are bigger and stronger
- Used for wire rope ties whose function is only to hold loads and ties
- Equipped with a Certificate (COC - Certificate of Conformity)
- Not used for lifting weights
- When used with wire rope 80% efficiency
- Make sure the size of the wire rope clip with the same rope diameter
- Prepare the termination of the end of the wire rope only as ordered
- Don't use plastic-coated wire rope
- Perform load testing at the beginning to ensure that wire rope clip installation is capable
hold the load well
- Tighten and recheck the nut with the torque wrench according to the table
- Pay attention to the minimum number of clips used in accordance with the table
NOTE: WE ARE THE OFFICIAL CROSBY DISTRIBUTORS SO THAT WE GUARANTEE THE OFFICIAL PRODUCTS TO SELL ARE ORIGINAL, FOR REQUIREMENTS WITH DIFFERENT SIZES CAN CONTACT US AND MAKE SURE YOU BUY DIRECTLY FROM THE OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR TO GET THE ORIGINAL PRODUCTS.