Leadership Fundamentals is a program to help participants develop their own personal leadership brand that will enable them to work more effectively on project teams, succeed in larger, more complex assignments, and meet strategic objectives.
Key elements of this course are willingness to look into ourselves, knowing who and what we are, knowing where we want to go in life and willingness to make an effort to get there. Those who knows themselves, accepts and knows where they want to go will find a way for complete self control and happiness in life.
Course will be delivered by one lead instructor and three associates. Throughout the course, participants will require to actively participate in the course. Our Pedagogy method will create an active learning environment which makes participants to learn through different activities. The course is a combination of lectures, games and video presentation. First day of the course is the most important part of the course. Every participant will be assessed and reviewed by instructors and his associates. Participants will learn to understand who they are. Activities include self evaluation and different games. On the next three days, participants will learn what leadership is and how to become a good leader. And on the last day, participants will make a collective commitment to be a good leader. They develop plans to improve themselves to be a good leader.
3MI Training Service
Duration: 5 days Content: 50% practical & 50% theoretical Course aims: Leadership Fundamentals introduces participants to the basics of effective leadership while allowing them to define and refine their personal leadership style through interactive group exercises. By improving leadership skills in the areas of self-awareness, learning agility, communication, interpersonal savvy and influence, Leadership Fundamentals participants will be able to:
• Use a range of influencing techniques.
• Stretch beyond comfort zones to solve problems and think creatively.
• Gain more accurate self-awareness through feedback.
• Increase motivation to others.
• Develop clear action plans.
• Drive results. Course content:
• Leadership: Growing and learn.
• Leadership: Knowing ourselves.
• Leadership: Principles.
• Leaders or Managers.
• Finding A Vision from the HEART.
• Leaders solve problems.
• Leaders are MODEL to his surroundings.
• Leaders commit to improvement.
Post course activities:
• Assessment Report to participant and HRs.
• Email communication with participants to ensure progress for the next 2 months after the course.
• Evaluation after 3 months since the course. Minimum instructor qualification:
• A successful leader in company(ies).
• 10 years experience in delivering leadership material. Minimum/Maximum number of delegates required per event: 20/25