Outdoor Industrial Air Cooler, now widely used as an alternative to cool the room or machine that is more efficient than the air conditioner with freon.
The system works almost the same as AC, it's just that the Air Cooler cooling system uses a water source as a cooler, it is suitable for use in outdoor foodcourt, factories, markets, city parks, etc.
Comparison of Evaporative Air Coolers with ordinary AC Freon:
Evaporative Air Cooler:
1. Used in an Open or Ventilated Room.
2. 100% using fresh air without recirculation.
3. Add a little moisture with water.
4. Air, dust and bacteria are filtered by the filter pad.
5. Temperature of the room rises, energy consumption remains constant, efficiency increases.
AC Freon Cooling:
1. Used in a closed room.
2. Recirculate the air around the room up to 90% without outside air circulation
3. Cause drought around the environment generally standard type air conditioners do not provide moisture in the room
4. Air, dust and bacteria are not filtered because they do not have a filter pad.
5. Room temperature rises, energy consumption increases, efficiency decreases.
1. The normal environment uses multiplication 25-30 times per hour,
2. Public Areas Crowded areas use multiplication 30-40 times per hour,
3. The room is exposed to heat from production machines around the area using multiplication 40-50 times per hour.
1. an area of 1000 M2 exposed to heat production machinery, an area of 3 meters high, and uses a unit of Water Cooler capacity of 18000 M3 / Hour. The unit required is a number of N:
N = 1000 x 3 x 50/18000
N = 8 units.
For location surveys and consultations, please contact us at: 0 8 1 1 six five six five 3 8 7
PT. Mechtron Mastevi Indonesia
Jakarta: Greenlake City Rukan CBD Blok M23
Medan: Jl. Krakatau Simp Jl. Overseer No.28
Banda Aceh: Jl. T Hasan Dek, Batoh