Product Specification Modular UPS Pascal RM Series
Modular UPS Pascal RM Series
RM series modularized UPS maintains the technical features of traditional tower-type UPS and adopts modularized design to meet the need of modern service room, while ensuring the high reliability of the system.
RM series offers various power modules and cabinet systems, and the user can able to flexibly combine them according to the load demand. The capacity of a single cabinet is 200KVA and that of combined reaches 400KVA cabinets.
- PS system is a modular design, the N + X redundancy, hot plugging it in for system update or capacity expansion.
- Strong load adaptability and loading capacity, and excellent power grid applicability.
- Green and energy-saving power supply; overall efficiency: > 95%; input power factor: > 0.99; input current harmonics:<>
- Dual DSP for independent control of power module, no single point of failure.
- Digital control of rectification, inv
erter, charging and discharging via the DSP.
- Integrated and packaged IGBT instead of discrete devices to greatly enhance the reliability of the power module and the UPS system.
- Front panel for easy maintenance, wire inlet from top to bottom for easy connection by user.
- Large touch screen of human-machine interface, a great amount of information.
- Independent charging system, charging capacity strong, Perfect battery management scheme.
- Parallel connection technology of the digital modules, precision circular current index.
- Easy to install even close to other equipments, space-saving footprint in the service room.
- Redundancy and intelligent adjustable-speed fan, low noise, low power consumption.
- Integrated distribution system inside the system cabinet, easy to install, low investment by the user.
- Good performance matching with motor.
- DC Starting via battery (cold boot)
Price Modular UPS Pascal RM Series