Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is a type of thickness gauge controlled by a microprocessor specifically designed to calculate the thickness of metallic and nonmetallic materials. Usually this tool is used in a variety of its own.
Description of Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge MT160
- Can perform measurements on various materials, such as: ceramics, epoxy, plastics, metals, glass, composites, epoxy, glass and other ultrasonic conductive wave materials.
- Transducer models are available for special applications, including for coarse grain material & high
- Two Point Calibration Function
- Two working modes: Single Point Mode and Scan Mode
- Coupling status indicator indicating coupling status.
- Optional software for processing memory data on PC.
- Optional thermal mini-printer to print data measured through RS232 port
Sell Measurement Thickness Mitech
We sell Mitech Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge MT160 thickness gauge with the following specifications:
- Display: 4.5 LCD digits with EL backlight.
- Measure Range: 0.75 ~ 300mm (in Steel).
- Sound Velocity Range: 1000 ~ 9999 m / s.
- Resolution: 0.1 / 0.01mm can be selected
- Accuracy: ± (0.5% Thickness + 0.04) mm, depending on materials and conditions
- Units: Metrics / Imperial units can be selected
- Work Mode: 4 measurement readings per second for Single Point Mode and 10 per second for Scan Mode
- Memory: for (values up to 99 for each file) up to 20 files of stored values
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery size AA, 2 x 1.5 Volt
- Communication: RS232 serial port
- Outline dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32 mm
- Weight: 245g
For more information please contact us.