TEALON TF 1580 is a structured PTFE - Gasket - Sheet
manufactured by a unique process which provides a high level of
fibrillation to overcome the creep relaxation and cold flow
problems associated with normal (skived or moulded) PTFE
sheets. TEALON TF 1580 is produced from virgin PTFE resin
filled with Barium Sulphate.
• Universal gasket sheet for all applications. It is suitable for all
types of flanges, nearly all media, a broad temperature range
and even for applications with the toughest demands on purity. It
is inherently clean and non-toxic.
• TEALON TF 1580 is suitable for service with a wide variety of
aggressive fluids, including hydrocarbons, moderate acids and
strong caustics, solvents, water, steam, hydrogen-peroxide,
refrigerants, oxygen etc.
• The high purity of this gasket sheet makes it excellently suitable
for the food and pharmaceutical industry
• TEALON TF 1580 is quick and simple to install. The used gasket
can be removed easily and without residue.
• Color:off-white (no dye)
• Size: Sheets of 1500 mm x 1500 mm
• Thickness: 0.5 mm up to 3.2 mm
• Temperature: -268 ºC to +260 ºC
• Chemical resistance: chemically inert against all substances (pH
0-14), including the most aggressive lyes and moderate acids.
The only exception are molten alkali metals and elemental
fluorine at high temperature and pressure.
• Operating Pressure: 83 bar
• Ageing: TEALON TF 1580 is not subject to ageing or
weathering. It can be stored indefinitely.
• TEALON TF 1580 complies to FDA requirements for food, is
physiologically harmless and suitable for oxygen applications.