TEADIT 24 SH is a large gasket sheet produced from 100 %
pure, multi-directionally expanded PTFE. The whole production
process is subject to strictest quality control, registered under DIN
EN ISO 9001 & 14001.
• Universally employable gasket sheet for all applications. It is
suitable for all types of flanges, nearly all media, a wide
temperature range and for applications with the toughest
demands on purity. It is inherently clean and non-toxic.
• Gaskets of multi-directionally expanded PTFE have exceptional
mechanical strength which allows operation with minimal creep
at elevated temperatures.
• The excellent malleability of TEADIT 24 SH makes repairing of
small damages and/or irregularities of the sealing area (flange
• Gaskets cut from TEADIT 24 SH are dimensionally stable, i.e.
they do not get wider when compressed. This allows narrow
flange faces to be sealed safely.
• TEADIT 24 SH is quick and simple to install. The used gasket can
be removed easily and without residue.
• Color: white
• Size: 1500 mm x 1500 mm
• Thickness: from 0.5 mm up to 9.0 mm
• Temperature range: -268 °C up to +260 °C (short +315 °C)
• Chemical resistance: chemically inert against all substances (pH
0-14), including the most aggressive acids and lyes. The only
exceptions are molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine at
high temperature and pressure.
• Operating pressure: from vacuum to 200 bar
• Aging: TEADIT 24 SH is not subject to aging or weathering. It
can be stored indefinitely.
• TEADIT 24 SH complies to FDA regulations for food, it is
• Suitable for oxygen applications.
• Typically 24 SH sheets come printed in red color.
• For applications in the pharmaceutical and / or food industry the
sheets can be delivered with embossed printing without color.