Product Specification High Pressure Switch HPS
HPS (High Pressure Switch)
HPS (High Pressure Switch) is the engine parts for household undersink ro. HPS (High Pressure Switch) shaped water sensor switch that has a fourth input hole "making it suitable to be connected with RO hose size 1/4". HPS (High Pressure Switch) has a food grade standards and serves as an automation system that switches off the engine when the RO RO storage tank is full results. This is done to avoid water spilling from the tank when it is full.
Price High Pressure Switch HPS
We Design And Assemble Equipment And Water Treatment Machine , Include :
- Processing Of Raw Water ( Ground Water , Artesian Well ) Into Clean Water And Potable Water .
- Rework Sea Water , Salt Water , Brackish Water Into Fresh Water Clean Or The Ready To Drink .
- Design And Manufacture Assemble Demin Water From My Mark Materials Seawater , Brackish Water , Fresh Water Etc. .
- Water Treatment Technology Industry ( Tpai ) , Covering The Manufacture Of Water Softeners , Demin Water , Process Water , Boiler Water , Etc. .
- Wastewater Treatment Technology ( Tpab ) , Include Waste Water Treatment ( Waste Water Treatment ) For Industry , Hotels , Restaurants Etc. .
- Designing And Assembling Raw Water Treatment Into Healthy Drinking Water With Certain Qualifications , Such As Alkaline Water ( Ph 8 ) , Anti- Oxidant Water , Purified Water ( Tds