Product Specification Styrofoam STR Sheet D-22

Styrofoam STR Sheet D-22

Styrofoam is a kind of artificial chemical derivative chemical made at certain pressures and temperatures. Styrofoam This sheet is made of styrene monomer and comprises about 10% n-butane gas and the remaining 90% is polystyrene.

Price Styrofoam STR Sheet D-22

: CALL
Anugerah Bumi Senopati (ABS) is a company engaged in trading coolpack and styrofoam boxes. Our products include Cooling Boxes, Styrofoam Sheets, Styrofoam Granules, Box Styrofoam etc.

We Sell
  • Box Styrofoam
  • Box Pendingin
  • Coolpack
  • Styrofoam Lembaran
  • Butiran Styrofoam
  • Ice Pack

Dapatkan penawaran terbaik untuk
Styrofoam STR Sheet D-22 !

Nama
Quantity
Unit
Request Quote
We are an Online Media that consists of Distributors, Resellers, Manufactures, Suppliers, importers and exporters. If you are interested to buy Styrofoam STR Sheet D-22 cheap, please contact the Company directly.

If you are a Company who wished to sell your product,
Contact Supplier
Anugerah Bumi Senopati

2 Year
Response Rate :
60%
Perum Senopati Estate Jl. Pangkalan II sumur BatuGg. Yudistira I Blok D.8 No.11 Rt.001 Rw.011Kel. Sumur Batu Kec. Bantar GebangKota Bekasi Jawa Barat Bekasi, Jawa Barat - Indonesia

Other Companies Related to Anugerah Bumi Senopati

Cahaya Sakti Pratama

Verified Supplier
Indotrading diamond member
5 Year
Response Rate 96%

Toko Sumber Packing

Verified Supplier
Indotrading gold member
2 Year
Response Rate 91%

Trimitra Jaya Mandiri

Verified Supplier
Indotrading gold member
3 Year
Response Rate 89%
Arrow