Stirring (agitation) performs more functions than mixing. In operations in the chemical industry, stirring is done by means of agitators. The design of agitators of many kinds, ranging form of usefulness and effectiveness.
Viewed from the form there are 3 kinds of agitators are:
1. Propeller (Leaf Sheet / Vane)
Used for high stirring speed, low viscosity fluid and axial alran direction.
2. Turbine (Ferris wheel)
Used for low viscosity fluids and radial and tangential flow directions.
3. Paddle (pedal / umbrella)
Used most in the industrial world. Radial and tangential flow direction. Agitator sheets can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
The flow direction there are 3, namely:
1. Direction Axial: direction parallel to the stirred tank.
2. Radial direction: direction perpendicular to the stirred tank.
3. Tangential direction: cross direction around the stirred tank
PT KIMPO INDOTAMA
Tel: 021-29006750 & 0812 79713388 or 0812 79723388
WhatsApp / Line / Wechat: 0821 85768889