Product Specification Roller Chain Stainless Steel Chain Attachment
Sell Roller Chain Stainless Steel Chain Attachment
WHAT IS ROLLER CHAIN?
Roller Chain is a chain that can be used directly and in an efficient way to transmit power between the parallel shafts.
HOW TO WORK ROLLER CHAIN?
• The roll will rotate the tightly installed bushing on the inside of the connecting plate
• Pin will prevent the outer connecting plate from spinning with very tight mounting
• The chain will attach to the sprocket and continue the power without slip and guarantee a fixed rotation ratio.
FUNCTION AND EXCESS ROLLER CHAIN
• Able to pass on great power because of its great strength
• Does not require initial voltage
• Small wear on the cushion
• Easy installation and low cost
• Multiple size variations that can be used for both large and small power
• It does not pose a fire hazard
• Not subject to high temperature due to oil and grease
• Used when a positive transmission is required and speeds up to 60 m / min.
LACK OF ROLLER CHAIN
• Unavoidable speed variations due to the arc path on the sprocket linking the chain
• Sound and vibration due to collisions between the chain and the base of the tooth of the sprocket
• Extension of the chain due to wear and tear of the pen and bushing caused by friction with the sprocket
ROLLER CHAIN DESIGN ASPECT
• Pen, bushings and roller materials are used carbon steel or chrome steel with surface hardening
• Lubrication is very important for roller chain design
• For high horsepower can be used more than one layer chain (Multistrand)
• Generally the chain has a metal cover to protect from dust and to allow lubrication.
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Translator
Price Roller Chain Stainless Steel Chain Attachment
PT. MEGA RANTAI PERKASA was established in early 2003 at Pertokoan Glogok Jaya No.32, Jakarta. At first, PT. Mega Chain Perksa is an agent of the Chain and Chain Coupling of the NIKKEN® brand from Japan and the DODGE® brand Conveyor Rubber Belt. PT.Mega Rantai Perkasa is also a distributor of V-Belts BANROPE® brands, V-Belts and Timing OPTIBELT brand belts and FLEXCO brand Conveyor Mechanical Fastener.Since then, PT.Mega Rantai Perkasa is known as a company engaged in Power Transmission products such as Trasmission Roller Chain, Chain Conveyor, Sprocket, Pulley, V-Belt, Pulley Timing, Timing Belt, Flexible Coupling, Mechanical Fastener Belt, Flat Trasmission Belt, Rubber / PVC Conveyor Belt, and Conveyor System.Even though there are new companies, we have gained the trust of our customers. So, to meet the growing needs of customers, mid 2003 PT. Mega Chain Perkasa built a conveyor and construction workshop that also produces carry rollers.Then, in 2005 PT Mega Rantai Perkasa had the opportunity to become a sales agent for the products of Gear Coupling, Flexible Flange Coupling and Jaw Coupling the NARA® brand became the agent of the Pulley brand Maxco®. In addition, IDD brand holders also entrust us to become a distributor of Flexible Flange Coupling and become a distributor of NBK brand pulleys.In the same year, PT.Mega Chain Perkasa imported various kinds of Flexible Coupling such as Rubber Coupling, Tire Flex brand from Italy, SureFlex and DuraFlex Coupling brands TB Woods, Elastomer Coupling brand Rex Omega Coupling, fluid Coupling brands Transfluid, Roller Chain and Conveyor Chain brands Renold and Ewart® and TSUBAKI, SUGIYAMA.To meet customer needs for increasing Sprocket and gear, PT. Mega Rantai Perkasa also set up a workshop to produce sprocket and gear and fabricated goods.