Sell the ERICO spear
We provide original nVent ERICO products, namely anti-lightning spearheads that can be used as your lightning rod solution. The ERICO Spit Spear is able to protect your buildings or electrical components from lightning strikes. In addition, this lightning rod splitzen material is made of full copper, so that the maximum flow of electric current from the lightning strike is flowed into the lightning rod and grounding system.
CV. Wijaya Lightning Protection provides original ERICO splitzen with the following sizes:
- Selling ERICO 5/8 spear spears with a length of 50cm, suitable for housing, offices, towers and other buildings.
Splitzen ERICO Specifications
- Part Number LPCAR0515 ERICO original
- conventional type of lightning rod
- The diameter of the spit is 5/8 inch
- 50cm splitzen length
- Full Copper / Full Copper / CU material
- M16 Thread Size
- Complies With IEC® EN 62561-2
- UPC 78285647194
- EAN-13 8711893020786
- For purchases of ERICO spears, the inside includes a ring / nut to fasten the water terminal base
ERICO Spit Certification
- Certifications IEC 62561 LP Grounding
DEFINITIONS AND USES OF CONVENTIONAL SPLITZEN / LIGHTNING CANCER
Conventional anti-lightning (splitzen / spear spit) is a type of lightning rod that has a passive protection working system, the water terminal does not attract lightning strikes but waits for the lightning flash to hit the tip of the splitzen spear. Due to its passive nature, this anti-lightning must use a parade system for its installation. A parade is the installation of more than 1 splitzen spear on the top of the building, usually between one (1) splitzen and other spear spears within 1 meter to 1.5 meters with a parallel or series structure. The following is an example of a parade system lightning rod installation drawing:
For the use of conventional lightning rods, namely protecting buildings and any components from lightning strikes. The explanation above is a description of the explanation and uses of conventional lightning rods.