Product Specification Electric Solenoid Valve
Solenoid valve is a valve that is controlled by an electric current through both AC and DC coil / solenoid. Solenoid valve is a control element that is most often used in fluid systems. As in the pneumatic system, hydraulic system or in the engine control system requiring automatic control elements. For example in the pneumatic system, solenoid valve duty to control airway pressure to a pneumatic actuator (cylinder). Or in a water reservoir that requires filling solenoid valve as a regulator of the water, so it was not until the reservoir is empty.
Solenoid valve will work when the coil / coil get a voltage electric current in accordance with a working voltage (mostly working voltage solenoid valve is 100 / 200VAC and mostly working voltage on the DC voltage is 12 / 24VDC). And a pin would be interested because the magnetic force generated from the solenoid coil. And when the pin is pulled up then the fluid will flow from room C heading to section D on the fly. So that the pressure in the chamber C down and the pressure of the fluid that goes to lift the diaphragm. So that the main valve opens and fluid flows directly from A to F. To view the use of a solenoid valve in the pneumatic system. Open my next article about pneumatic systems and how they work.
Price Electric Solenoid Valve
We Design And Assemble Equipment And Water Treatment Machine , Include :
- Processing Of Raw Water ( Ground Water , Artesian Well ) Into Clean Water And Potable Water .
- Rework Sea Water , Salt Water , Brackish Water Into Fresh Water Clean Or The Ready To Drink .
- Design And Manufacture Assemble Demin Water From My Mark Materials Seawater , Brackish Water , Fresh Water Etc. .
- Water Treatment Technology Industry ( Tpai ) , Covering The Manufacture Of Water Softeners , Demin Water , Process Water , Boiler Water , Etc. .
- Wastewater Treatment Technology ( Tpab ) , Include Waste Water Treatment ( Waste Water Treatment ) For Industry , Hotels , Restaurants Etc. .
- Designing And Assembling Raw Water Treatment Into Healthy Drinking Water With Certain Qualifications , Such As Alkaline Water ( Ph 8 ) , Anti- Oxidant Water , Purified Water ( Tds