Simplex fire alarm solutions are trusted the world over, helping protect millions of people every day in large facilities that range from hospitals, hotels and universities to airports, office buildings and sky scrapers. Customers choose Simplex products for their industry-leading scalability, reliability, long-term value and technology. Now, the Simplex 4007ES panel brings advanced Simplex performance to smaller facilities.
We’ve packed many of the features you’d find in our larger panels – like networking, multi-hazard suppression release, computer port protocol for building system integration, TrueAlert ES addressable notification technology, and a color touchscreen display– into a compact, cost-effective package.
Simplex 4007ES panel highlights:
· The perfect fire alarm system for small to mid-sized buildings (up to 250 points)
· Can be networked with other Simplex fire alarm panels and graphical workstationsns
· Agency Listed for multi-hazard suppression release applications.
· Computer port protocol support enables integration with other building systems
· 4.3” (10.9cm) color touchscreen for easy, intuitive operation
· Flexible wiring infrastructure that makes upgrading and expanding systems easier and more cost effective
· Conveniently located USB port simplifies the transfer of panel information and programming
· Programmable End of Line Resistor configuration means it’s easier to retrofit existing systems and eliminates the need to find and replace the installed resistors
· Built-in TrueAlert ES addressable notification to provide unobtrusive self-testing, programmable candela settings and per point identification of all alarm and fault conditions
With a streamlined design, small footprint, and excellent flexibility, the Simplex 4007ES is a powerful solution for a wide variety of projects including:
· Primary or secondary schools
· Small-to mid-size office buildings
· Retail shops
· Small healthcare facilities
· Small buildings on a campus
· Small multi-tenant residential facilities