Uses Sika MaxTack® is a multipurpose high strength, high initial grab adhesive for bonding building materials indoor and in sheltered outdoor areas.
- Sika MaxTack® has strong adhesion on various porous materials such as concrete, mortar, fiber cement, wood and painted substrates or decorative pieces.
- Sika MaxTack® is suitable to bond decorative parts as skirting board, wood frame, panel, terra cotta tile, anodised aluminium, hard PVC profiles, polystyrene moulding and panel, polystyrene ceiling tile, wood stick and moulding.
For other substrates and specific paints: carry out pre-trials.
- Good workability
- Powerful grab properties (green strength)
- Nail-free fixing
- For interior use on wall and ceiling
- For sheltered outdoor use on wall (canopy, balcony)
- Over paintable by an emulsion waterborne paint
- Bonds to a wide range of substrates
Colour Off white
18 months from the date of production if stored in undamaged original sealed containers, in dry conditions and protected from direct sunlight at temperatures between +10°C and +25°C.
Sika MaxTack® must be protected from frost.
Specialty Adhesive Sealant