Shackles Crosby G-2150 _ S-2150 Bolt Type Chain Shackles
• Capacities 1/2 thru 85 metric tons, grade 6.
• Working Load Limit and grade "6" are permanently shown on every shackle.
• Forged - Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
• Hot Dip galvanized or self colored. (85, 120, and 150-metric ton shackles are all
hot dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red).
• Sizes 3/8 inch and below are mechanically galvanized.
• Fatigue rated (1 / 2t - 55t).
• Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Approved for use at -40 ° C (-40 degrees F) to 204 ° C (400 ° F).
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
• Sizes 1/2 - 25t meets the performance requirements of EN13889: 2003.
• Shackles 55 metric tons and smaller can be furnished proof tested with certificate
to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification whe
requested at time of order.
• Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules and
2016 ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliance. Certificates available when
requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
• All 2150 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 Joules (31 ft • lbf) avg at -20 ° C
(-4 ° F) upon special request.
• Look for the Red Pin®. . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
We sell the best shackle, most complete in Jakarta. All the products we sell are of good quality and affordable prices.