Alloy Bolt Type Shackles with thin bolt heads and pinned nuts. Is a product from CROSBY with various advantages so that it can provide the best performance when you use it in the field.
- Alloy Bows & Alloy Bolts.
- Meet Shackle Grade 8 performance requirements.
- Can be used in work areas with temperatures of -40 ° C (-40 ° F) to 204 ° C (400 ° F).
- Forged through the Quenched and Tempered process.
- WLL is written permanently in every Shackle.
- Have a clear identification on the product including: Name of manufacturer, working capacity, angle size
work permitted, production code, and can be added to a special identification number from
- The product meets ASME B30.26 Standard requirements
- Products are certified and have passed ABS, DNV-GL, IECEx & ATEX tests (for hazardous areas),
and other certifications.
- Type of approval is certified in accordance with ABS 2017 Steel Vessel Rules 1-11-17.7 and ABS Guide
For Certification on Cranes is available. (Certificate is provided if requested when ordering &
additional fees may apply).
- Products from the USA (United States)
- Available in various sizes and capacities.
- Every purchase gets an authentic certificate from CROSBY that can be verified for authenticity
through the CROSBY website. Also available are 3.1 test certificates regarding the material completed in accordance with
- For Shackles 1-1 / 2 "and above, RFID EQQUIPED.
NOTE: WE ARE THE OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR OF CROSBY, THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS WE SELL GUARANTEED