• Capacities 1/3 thru 150 metric tons, grade 6.
• Working Load Limit and grade "6" are permanently shown on every shackle.
• Forged - Quenched and Tempered, with alloy bolts.
• Hot Dip galvanized or self colored. (85, 120, and 150 metric tons of shackles
are all hot dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red)
• Sizes 3/8 and below are mechanically galvanized.
• Fatigue rated (1/3t - 55t).
• Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Approved for use at -40 ° C (-40 ° F) to 204 ° C (400 ° F).
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
• Shackles 85 metric tons and larger are individually proof tested to 2.0 times the
working load limit.
• Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules
ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances available. Certificates available
when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
• 3.1 Certification as standard is available for charpy and statistics al proof test from 3.25t
up to 25 tons to DNV2.7-1 and EN13889.
• Crosby 3.25t through 25t G2130OC anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification
Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact
tested to 42 Joules (31 ft • lbf) min. avg. at -20 ° C (-4 ° F). The tests are conducted by Crosby
and 3.1 test certification is available upon request. Refer to page 87 for Crosby COLD
TUFF® shackles that meet the additional requirements of DNV rules for certification of lifting
applications - Loose Gear.
• All other 2130 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 Joules (31 ft • lbf) avg at -20 ° C
(-4 ° F) when requested at time of order.
• Look for the Red Pin®. . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
We sell the best shackle, most complete in Jakarta. All the products we sell are of good quality and affordable prices.