SEW Analog Insulation Tester 1132 IN
• High quality Link Band movement.
• Three insulation test voltages (DC): 250V, 500V, 1000V.
• Two continuity test on low ohms: 500 Ω 3 Ω &.
• Compact and lightweight.
• AC voltmeter with a linear scale up to 600 Vac.
• 200mA continuity short circuit current.
• 1mA current test on insulation test at nominal voltage.
• Automatic discharge of capacitive and inductive circuit with charge stored in the circuit under test.
• Live warning and display or external voltage presence.
• Fuse, water gap, crowbar and overload protected.
• On line battery monitoring shows if the battery is ok.
• Auto-null of the test leads on continuity tests.
• Low battery consumption.
• Mirror scale.
• Push and turn the switch locking for continuous and hand free testing.
• BS 16 edition.
Specifications-Analog Insulation Tester 1132 SEW IN
• Test voltage (V DC): 250V/500V/1000V
• Output voltage on open circuit: Rated test voltage + 10%
• Measuring ranges: 0-100MΩ/0-200MΩ/0-400MΩ
• Mid-scale value: 1MΩ//4MΩ 2MΩ
• Scale: a multiplier × 1/2 × 1/2 ×
• Accuracy: ± 5% of indicated value
• Output short-circuit current: 0.8 mA
• Measuring rangES: 3 Ω/500 Ω
• Short-circuit current Output: ≥ 210 mA
• Accuracy: ± 1.5% of scale length
• Range: 0-500V AC
• Accuracy: ± 3% of scale length
• Voltage warning: Warning light circuit live lit From 90Vdc/70Vac, the Buzzer beeps from 24V AC/DC
• Battery check: Battery check indicate good batteries from 7.5 Vdc to 13Vdc during a load test of 240mA.
• Battery OK Battery OK LED: l