Sikaflex®- 11 FC is a fast curing, one-component polyurethane sealant /adhesive with permanent elasticity.
As an elastic adhesive for :
* Assembling metal framed buildings.
* Cover plates and covings.
* Light-weight construction materials.
* Acoustic ceiling tiles.
* Wood, metal or plastic window and door frames.
* Floor mouldings and door sills.
As an elastic joint sealant for :
* Sealing joints in concrete, epoxy, stone and quarry tiled floors.
* Sealing joints in roofing and guttering etc.
* Flexible draught proofing.
* Containers, water tanks and silos.
* Excellent pick resistance for applications in shop fronts, prisons, schools, public amenities and buildings.
* Bolted lap joints.
* Sealing penetrations in walls or floors for ducts, piping, etc.
* Sanitary purposes.
* New Sikaflex®- 11 FC will bond to well cleaned old Sikaflex®- 11 FC .
* Excellent adhesion on all cement-based materials, bricks, ceramics, metals, wood, polyurethane, epoxy, and some polyesters.
* Fast cure rate.
* High durability.
* High abrasion resistance and tear strength.
* Good weathering and water resistance and tear strength.
* Good weathering and water resistance.
* Non-sag on vertical joints up to 30 mm width.
* Ready for immediate use - no mixing.
* Can be painted
Packaging : Cartridge 310 ml X 20 pieces / box
Color : Concrete Gray, White