The SLC310 is a robust, completely self-contained 3-5nm+ Solar LED Lantern specifically designed to withstand the tough marine environment, providing years of reliable, low maintenance service. The 3 & 4 hole bolt pattern base fits directly onto existing 200mm OD industry standard mounts for ease of installation.
The chassis of the SLC310 is made from cast aluminum, subject to 7-stage powder-coating in high visibility IALA colors for daytime recognition, with UV-stabilized rubber corners and gaskets providing a superior IP68 waterproof rating - the best in the industry.
Four (4) premium-grade solar modules are integrated into the assembly, and mounted to collect sunlight at all angles.
The unit is capable of producing any of 256 IALA recommended flash characters - field-adjustable without the need for ancillary equipment.
The tough polycarbonate lens is specifically designed for use with LEDs, and incorporates an environment-friendly spike - deterring unwelcome bird life. The lens design also ensures that vessel operators clearly see the light from above, when passing the AtoN.
• 20 ultra-high intensity LEDs
• 3 & 4 hole bolt pattern on 200mm OD base for ease of installation
• 4x 3watt (12watt total) multi-crystalline solar modules, ensuring
maximum light collection to charge the battery
• Internal 12Ah battery - user-replaceable
• Robust 7-stage powder-coated aluminum chassis with rubber
• Automatic night activation
• Simplicity of design ensures ease of maintenance in the field
• Heavy-duty aluminum construction
• All components user-replaceable in the unlikely event of damage
• 256 IALA flash patterns
• Tempered glass solar modules for peak efficiency
• IP68 waterproof & full 3 year warranty
Optional High Intensity Model (SLC310-HI)
The SLC310 is available in 2 peak intensity modes where solar radiation permits.
Optional GPS Synchronization (SLC310-GPS & SLC310-HI-GPS)
Sealite’s SLC310 is also available with optional GPS synchronization enabling users to clearly mark channels, ports, rivers and entrances, marinas, aquaculture installations and exclusion zones with independent lanterns which flash in synchronization.
When lanterns flash in synchronization, they can be clearly distinguished from other navaids and confusing background lighting.