Product Specification Cut resistance Gloves Summitech PD6GY
Features of cut resistance gloves Summitech PD6 GY:
- The construction of HPPE gives an optimum rate of cut resistance EN level 5, enhance safety in handling sharp objects.
- Polyurethane coating gives the gloves flexibility and fit.
- Secure grip on dry to slightly oily contact.
- Longer cuff for additional protection.
Applications of cut resistance gloves Summitech PD6 GY:
- Handling of sharp edged objects.
- Assembling tasks that require high tactility with maximum cut protection.
- Plastic injection and moulding maker.
Price Cut resistance Gloves Summitech PD6GY