Product Specification Rotary Degasser
is designed to degas Hydrogen content and clean of non-metallic inclusions in molten
The aluminum by using Argon or Nitrogen gas purge us.
With shafts gas purge injects into molten below the surface to form bubbles, while the rotating impeller that immerse in molten shears the bubbles into clouds of fine bubbles.
These kind of fine bubbles have very large contact surface area and gain more affinity energy to pick
Hydrogen molecule up and carry other non-metallic inclusions that float in molten. They rise up together out of the molten surface, releasing Hydrogen in the air and inclusions to dross.
The finer points of bubbles have a longer residence time in the melt, allowing for higher capability of collecting the
Hydrogen gas presents more effectively. By the action of the rotating impeller, create kinetic mixing between tiny bubbles and molten Aluminum produce rapid degassing and cleaning evenly throughout the vessel.
This process gives following results:
1. Removal of hydrogen contENT
2. Removal of non-metallic inclusions
3. Improve fluidity and cleanliness
4. Clean working environment
Our Product Benefits:
Consistent process parameters
Improve quality of molten
Operation for non-stop or intermittent
This is the best equipment to handle producing good quality treatment of molten aluminum.
The unit effectively applied for small to medium volume such as in: Holding Furnace, Ladle, Tundish, Treatment
bale-out well of Integrated Furnace.
• Fully automatic operation to ensure consistent outcomes of degassing and cleaning.
• The Rotator unit performs precision rotation that extend the life of graphite shaft and impeller.
• Rotation speed is adjustable by Inverter for accurate speed determination.
• The Rotator unit consists of high quality parts, includes: the house bearing made of special cast iron to eliminate vibration, Stainless Steel for shaft and coupling to • avoid hydrocarbon, and special trust bearing
to ensure centered rotation precisely.
• Process parameters i.e.: degassing time, gas pressure, gas flow for Idle Mode and Run Mode are adjustable according to the batch capacity. Once a preset is established, the system perform consistent outcomes.
• Water cooling double-nozzle with flow control valves are mounted on rotator unit.
• In case of power failure or gas is low, the system will switch to the Run Mode operation to Idle Mode automaticallyto • avoid blocking of immersed graphite shaft and impeller.
• All in
Price Rotary Degasser