Product Specification Blanket Rockwool
Rockwool Blanket is not flammable and has a melting point of around 1000 ° C. It is suitable for heat insulation, fire protection and sound absorbers.
Rockwool is made from inorganic materials and is not nutritious so it is free from microorganisms. Mineral wool will not rot and is free of fleas.
In the manufacturing process, Rockwool products do not contain CFC, HFC, HC FCS, or asbestos. You can be sure this product is very environmentally friendly because it does not contain harmful ingredients for nature and humans.
Rockwool products are suitable to be applied to cinemas, music studios, meeting rooms, housing, commercial buildings and industrial buildings. It is very possible for those of you who want to make a music studio in the house.
Specifications of Rockwool Blanket:
No Value Unit
Max. Service Temp ° C 650
Bulk Density kg / m3 25, 40, 80, 100, 120
Thickness mm 25, 40, 50, 75, 100
600 mm width, 900
Length mm 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000
Stable in various rooms
Packaging and Storage of Rockwool Blanket
Rockwool rolls (blankets) are given in the form of folded / roll (depending on the factory). Rockwool sheets (Slab) are given in the form of packs with 6 pieces per pax.
All products are wrapped in polyethylene sheets for easy handling, shipping, storage and identification.
Rockwool products must be stored indoors or protected from water if stored outdoors
Price Blanket Rockwool
Cv Mitra Usaha Mandiri Is Engaged In The Trade:
- Lime Products: Calcium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrated Lime, Calcium Oxide, Limestone, Chalk Active, Etc..
- Product Carbon: Activated Carbon, Coke, Anthracite, Carbon Black, Coal Briquettes, Coconut Shell Briquette, Etc..
- Refractory Products: Refractory Stone, Refractory Cement, Glass Wool, Rock Wool, Fire Blanket, Castable, Insulating Castable, Etc..
- Other Products: Brick, Soft Brick, Paving Stone, Marking Powder, Solid Marker, Bed Material, Activated Alumina, Welding Wire.
- Silica Sand Distributors and Water Filters