Product Specification MYCOBLEND Fertilizer
(5:3: 3:1 + TE)
MYCOblend ® is a comprehensive semi-organic fertilizers that is blended with the highly selected beneficial soil fungi, Arbuscular Mycorrhiza (MYCOgold®). MYCOblend ® has been carefully formulated with the right balance of NPK and is 650 with micronutrients in a semi-organic C:N with an optimum mix ratio.
The rawmaterials for the organic components of MYCOblend ® comprises of plant wastes such as Empty Fruit Bunches (EFB), sludge, POME and does not contain animal wastes. This semi-organic mix is essential for good soil conditioning and rehabilition. The added mycorrhiza fungi will associate with plant roots as a root development enhancers and in combination with essential N:P: K:TE (5:3: 3:1) nutrients and trace elements, MYCOblend™ will serve as a suitable semi-organic fertilizers to cATER to your plant's needs.
BENEFITS OF MYCOblend ®
- Provides major nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium (NPK) to ensure optimal growth, high flower production and improved fruit set and size.
- Supplies plants with the essential micronutrients required in vital plant processes.
- Promotes root development.
- Improves the efficiency of nutrient and water uptake.
- Assists in improvin
g soil structure over time.
- Total N: 5.0% (4% nitrogen, 1% Ammoniacial Organic Nitrogen)
- Available Potash: 3.0%
- Soluble Potash: 5.0%
- Calcium: 2.0%
- Magnesium: 1.0%
BASED ON WEIGHT/WEIGHT BASIS
- Beneficial minerals: 5.0%
- Mycorrhiza SP.: 10.0%
- Green Organic Compost: 45.0%
Price MYCOBLEND Fertilizer