Product Specification PSENhinge suitable for rotatable and hinged gates and flaps PNOZ Safe hinge switch
Safe hinge switches PSENhinge offer a safe, complete solution for guards, comprising a hinge and a safety switch. They are suitable for rotatable and hinged gates and flaps.
As users, you not only benefit from high plant availability but also from manipulation protection,as installed of the PSENhinge is concealed within the guards. The safe hinge switches PSENhinge provide IP67 protection, so they are also ideally suitable for hygiene-critical areas!
Safe complete solution for maximum flexibility
- Safe, complete solution for rotatable / hinged guards, comprising hinge and safety switch
- Can be used in conjunction with Pilz controllers for applications with high safety requirements
- Manipulation-proof and space-saving, as it is integrated directly within the guard
- Highest flexibility and ease of use in installation, connection and adjustment
- Low-maintenance thanks to robust design and resistance to dirt
Features of the hinge switch
- Hinge switches for monitoring the position of movable guards in accordance with EN 60947-5-3
- Can be used in applications up to PL e of EN ISO 13849-1, SIL CL 3 of EN/IEC 62061 if two switches are used
- Switching point is free to set from 0° to 270° and is re-adjustable
- Contacts: 2 NC
- Protection type: IP67
- Plastic-bodied design
Application of PSENhinge
PSENhinge is suitable for rotatable and hinged gates as well as flaps. High manipulation protection is achieved by concealing the installation within the guard. Safe hinge switches from Pilz can also be used where heavy soiling occurs, as PSENhinge provide IP67 protection.
Price PSENhinge suitable for rotatable and hinged gates and flaps PNOZ Safe hinge switch