Product Specification Process Chemical Minarex-A (Rubber Processing Oil)
For more information please contact Antony +62 853 7000 2122 or admin (at) medanchem (dot) com. Visit our website in www.medanchem.com.
Minarex-A is a process chemical for rubber, paint, ink, etc. Our product is pure from Pertamina Cilacap refinery which processes crude oil from the Middle East. It has a kinematic viscosity at 100°C of 7.2 according to ASTM D-445, the highest of all Minarex products (Minarex-I viscosity: 16.67, Minarex-H viscosity: 28.05).
- Production of rubber compounds including vehicle tires, shoes, dark colored rubber
- To replace DOP in the manufacture of PVC plastic
- The main ingredient in printing inks
- As a raw material for making lubricating grease
- To deploy carbon black into rubber molecules
Price Process Chemical Minarex-A (Rubber Processing Oil)