WILO ZETOS K8 Multistage stainless steel cast submersible pump
Multistage 8” stainless steel cast submersible pump in sectional construction for vertical and horizontal installation.
Special features / product advantages
- High efficiency : operation dependent hydraulic efficiencies of up to 84,5%
- High corrosion resistance : hydraulics comprised entirely of stainless steel cast
- High wear resistance : max. Sand content of 150 g/m3, optionally with ceramic CT-coating
- Suitable for pumping drinking water : version with ACS rating
- Easy maintenance : simple system for installation and dismantling of hydraulics.
- Process water and water supply from boreholes and rainwater storage tanks in communal and industrial applications.
- Pumping drinking water with ACS approval
- Pumping water for sprinkling and irrigation
- Ground water lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Pumping water in offshore areas and in fire extinguishing systems
- Utilistation in geothermal and thermal applications
- Water control in mines and mining applications
- Max. Volume flow : 200 m3/h
- Max. Delivery head : 620 m
- Max. Fl uid temperature : 70°C
- Max. Sand content : 150 g/m3
- Pressure connection : G 5/PN 63
- Mains connection : 3~400 V, 50 Hz ± 10%
- Max. Fl uid temperatured : 30°C at 0.1 m/s minimum flow at the motor; higher temperatures on request
- Immersed operating mode : S1
- Max. Number of starts : NU 5... / NU 6... / NU 7... = 20/h; NU 8.. = 10/h
- Max. Immersion depth : NU 5... NU 7... = 350 m; NU 611, NU 811 = 100 m; NU 801 = 300 m
- Protection class : IP 68
- Control range for frequency converter : NU 5... / NU 611 / NU 7.../ NU 811 =30-50 Hz; NU 801 =25-50 Hz
Equipment / function
- Multistage hydraulic with semi – axial impellers
- Integrated non return valve
- NEMA coupling
- Three phase AC motor
Description / design
Submersible pump for vertical or horizontal installation.
Multistage submersible motor pump with semi axial hydraulics. Housing parts and impellers made of stainless steel (1.4408).
Pressure connection as threaded connection with non return valve (optionally with accessory adapter on flange connection)
Three phase motor for direct and star delta start. Sealed, hermetically cast motor with enemel isulated winding, resin impregnated (NU5..., NU 7...) or rewindable motor with PVC insulated winding (NU 611..., NU 8...,). Motor shroud made of stainlees steel, A2/A4 quality).
Hydraulic connection as standart NEMA connection. Sealing of motor shaft by the use of a mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material. Self lubricating motor bearing. Thrust bearing with rockers for absorption of high axial thrust. Negative axial thrust is absorbed by the counter thrust bearing.
Motors in the NU 5... and NU 7... series are filled with a water glycol mixture, motors in the NU 611 and NU 811 series are filled with a water glycerine mixture. NU 611 and NU 8... series motors can also be filled with drinking water (T-version). Frequency converter operation is permitted (SF 1.1)
The motor is cooled by the pumped fluid. The motor must always be immersed when operated. The limit values for maximum fluid temperatured and minimum flow velocity must be adhered to. Vertical installation is possible with or without cooling jacket. For horizontal installation, bearing brackets must be used for reinforcement of the unit. An anti vortex plate or cooling jacket may be used to improve the inlet flow.
The pressure shroud is used for the direct installation of the unit in the pipe network. Standart models are without mounted non return valves. The maximum inlet pressure is 10 bar.
- Individual hydraulic without motor availabel
- Drinking water version with ACS approval
- PT100 sensor for thermal motor motoring
- Adapter for flange connection
- Ceram CT coating for enhanced hydraulic effi xiency
Scope of delivery
- Unit (hydraulic system + motor) premoundted at the factory
- Connection cable per customer request
- Installation and operating instructions
- Cooling shrouds
- Pressure shroud
- Bearing brackets and anti vortex plate
- Plastic cable connector set
- No suction mode is possible with these units
- The unit must be fully immersed in water during operation
- Horizontal installation is possible depending on the motor
Drinking water version: when used for pumping drinking water in accordance with drinking water regulation, all components that come into contact with the fluid must be checked for their use. Optionally, a version with an ACS rating can be ordered.