Product Specification Centrifugal Pump SIHI HEGA
- Flow: max. 190 m³ / h
- Head: max. 425 m
- Speed: max. 3600 rpm
- Material: Cast iron (0B, 0C, 0D, 0E, 0R, 0S, 0U)
Stainless steel (4B)
Spheroidal graphite cast iron (1B)
- Temperature: max. 190ºC, depending on the shaft sealing and the materials execution.
- Casing pressure: max. 40 bar, depending on the operating temperature.
- Shaft seal: Stuffing box or mechanical seal.
- Flange connections: Suction flange, according to DIN 2501 PN 16,
- Discharge flange, according to DIN 2501 PN 40
- Direction of rotation: Clockwise, looking from the drive end.
Selling quality SIHI HEGA centrifugal pumps at affordable prices.
Centrifugal pump is one type of water pump that is widely used for industrial and commercial needs. This pump is designed with closed cashing and impeller. Centrifugal pumps rely on axial impulse balancing which is done by balancing the impeller separately.
Price Centrifugal Pump SIHI HEGA