Product Specification PRD - API 610 / BB2 BETWEEN BEARING PUMP
PRD - API 610 / BB2 BETWEEN BEARING PUMP
API 610 / BB2 Single stage radially split pump suitable for heavy duty construction;
clear, toxic, corrosive, flammable and hot liquids
Radially Split, single‐stage, double suction pump compliant with the latest API 610 (BB2) standards
- Radial casing split
- The double-suction impeller reduces axial thrust problems while maintaining low NPSHr.
- Removable wear rings
- Heavy duty double bearing frame to ensure optimal rigidity of the pump + fins on bearing housing for efficient cooling.
- Accessible Seal chamber per API682 and ISO21049.
- Optional cooling or heating jacket of the seal chamber.
- Shaft seal by cartridge mechanical seal + API flushing / quench plans.
- Shaft offering strong resistance to deflection.
- Standard bearing protection by labyrinth type seal and deflector.
- Centerline mounted pump casing and base plate complying with ISO13709/API610 standards.
- High radial load roller bearing.
- Back-to-Back angular contact bearings handle high axial loads.
- Casing and impeller wear rings are shrunk fitted.
- Fan-cooled bearing frame in option.
- Oil lubrication with constant level oilers.
- Discharge size from 150 mm to 400 mm.
- Flanges per ANSI B16.5 - #300 - Other flange standards upon request.
- Driving possible from both ends
- Capacity : up to 20 m³/h (88 US gpm)
- Total head : up to 300 m (985 ft)
- Maximum operating pressure : 60 bar (870 PSI)
- Temperature operating range : from -90 to 400° C (-130 to 752° F)
- Maximum speed : 3,600 rpm at 60 Hz
- Higher capacities and heads upon request
Price PRD - API 610 / BB2 BETWEEN BEARING PUMP
PT. Petrotec Guna Perkasa focuses on clients' needs to provide most reliable source of pumps and engine. Established on March 24, 1984, our company's objective is to serve oil-gas-manufacturing industry with our extended knowledge and information on our wide variety of hydraulic pumps, gas engine pumps, and production equipment.
Our product offerings extend limited warranty by the product manufacturers. In addition, our "in-house" workshop also offers you truly understanding support with all your parts and service needs to deliver exceptional performance.