Ebara fsa pump distributor
The history of the Ebara pump
EBARA Corporation, Japan was founded in 1912, EBARA Corporation is recognized as a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of industrial machinery with a main focus on the production of pumps and pumping equipment. With more than 15,000 employees worldwide, EBARA Corporation operates 96 subsidiaries and 8 affiliated companies in 28 countries generate more than $ 4 billion in revenue. Operating in three main business groups: Machinery and Fluid Systems, Environmental Engineering and Precision Machinery, Ebara also supports the design and manufacture of coolers, compressors, incinerators and semiconductor equipment. Ebara Fsa Pump is one of EBARA Corporation's products.
Ebara End Suction Volute Pump
Ebara fsa model
The ebara fsa pump application
1. Water Supply
- Boosting Pump System.
- tall buildings.
2. Water Circulation
- Circulating water in heating and cooling.
3. Use of Industry
- Transfer of liquid.
Ebara fsa pump features:
1. Easy removal and maintenance, the BPO (Back Pull Out) system allows all rotating elements to be released without breaking the suction and exhaust pipe work.
2. Discharge the upper center line, leg support under the casing for maximum resistance due to misalignment and distortion of the pipe load.
3. Non-overload design to ensure stable performance for all applications.
4. Application of wider range with a flow capacity of up to 22 m3 / minute.
5. High working pressure up to 16 bar.
Ebara Fsa pump material
Ebara Fsa Pump Material consists of Casing Material: Cast Iron, Impeller Material: Bronze Casting (CAC406 / BC6), Shaft Material: 403 Stainless Steel, Shaft seal Material: Mechanical Seal: Ceramic / Carbon / NBR and Gland Packing.
We are one of the Ebara Fsa pump distributors in Indonesia especially in Jakarta with complete and ready stock in the warehouse.
Find ebara fsa pump products on our website and contact us to order ebara fsa pump products.