Instant Moisture Meter for Grains, Seeds, Coffee and other small products
Kett has developed a variety of highly successful moisture meters for portable use. The PM-650 is the latest in our product line and is indispensable for the grain, seed, and coffee industries. The PM-650, version 6501 is a general purpose instrument for worldwide use. It will measure a wide variety of applications including wheat, corn, sunflowers, hazelnuts, coffee, tea. etc. Up to 150 applications may be installed.
• Wide Measurement Range :
The PM-650 can measure the moisture content in grain and seed samples between 1-40% depending on the grain and the PM-650 version.
• Automatic density and temperature correction :
The capacitance principle is affected by both density and temperature. The PM-650 includes an integrated scale and thermistor to automatically compensate for variation in both, ensuring accurate moisture measurement each time.
• Sample density (g/l) is provided :
The PM-650 automatically calculates the sample density (sample weight/volume).
• Printer and data output options :
The PM-650 can be connected to an optional thermal printer or PC.
• Stable load cell :
Improvements in the load cell provide even better weight measurement stability when compared with our earlier models.
• Versatile operation :
Lightweight, easy to hold, large buttons, audible and display icons make the PM-650 an instrument anyone can use, in almost any environment.
- Measuring principal : Capacitance (Dielectric) (50MHz)
- Applications : Grains, Seeds, etc. (application dependent)
- Measurement range : 1-40% (sample dependent)
- Precision : Standard error of 0.5% or less versus drying method (all samples with moisture content of less than 20%)
- Sample volume : 240mL
- Operating temp. range : 0-40?
- Functions : Automatic weight correction by integrated weight scale, Automatic temperature correction by integrated thermistor, Auto-power off, Autodisplay for battery level icon, Average
- Display : Digital LCD
- Power supply : Batteries (1.5V alkaline “AA” size x 4)
- Power consumption : 240mW
- Dimensions & weight : 125(W) x 205(D) x 215(H) mm, approx.1.3kg
- Standard Accessories : Funnel, manual hopper(sample cup), brush, batteries (1.5V alkaline AA size x 4), operating manual.