PH SELL AND SOIL MOISTURE METER BULLET MODEL, PARTNER WATER
The value of soil pH is a very important factor in the production of food crops. Most plants cannot survive in soils that are too acidic or too alkaline. Therefore reading the correct pH is very important to achieve optimal results.
Product Description PH And Soil Moisture Meter
Usage: To measure pH and moisture content of various types of soil
Range: pH = 3-8 pH Moisture: 1-8 (10% -80%) Resolution: ± 0.2 pH
Accuracy: ± 0.2 pH Suitable for agricultural fields and class experiments.
Operation Temp: 5-50 ° C (41-122 degrees Fahrenheit)
Calibration: Remove oxidation from metal rings with light polishing.
Good for fast pH & humidity, plantations, lawn maintenance, greenhouse produce vegetables.
Instructions for using pH and Soil Moisture Meter:
1. Remove the blockage on the ground that requires testing, such as surface soil, grass, gravel, etc. If the soil is dry or contains too much fertilizer, sprinkle a little water on the ground and leave it for 25-30 minutes before testing. .
2. Before using a tester, make sure to clean the metallic surface with a piece of splash cloth. When using a new tester, we recommend that you put it on the ground several times before reading. This is to remove oily dirt from the metallic surface which can affect the accuracy of the soil pH or your water vapor reading.
3. Insert the meter directly into the ground which requires testing, embedding the metallic surface perfectly and determine it around the surrounding soil so that it attaches tightly to the meter's metallic metallic surface.
About ten minutes after entering the meter on the ground, the pointer will show the correct pH or humidity value.
The meter can sometimes record different values depending on soil conditions, adhesion to the metallic surface of the meter, the content of the main elements, and so on. Therefore it is recommended that you take an average measurement of several measurements.
4. Press the white / green button and the pointer will show the correct humidity value.
5. After use, clean the plate clean of soil or moisture.
Warning for Use of pH and Soil Moisture Meter:
1. Do not leave the metal part of the tester in the ground for too long (no more than one hour) or will damage the metal surface.
2. Make sure the metal surface is clean and dry before storing.
3. Do not use the tester near magnetic objects, and keep it away from other metal objects.
4. Don't measure liquids. These testers are not designed to measure liquids.
5. Don't hold the tester with a finger on the metal surface. Oily fingerprints and reduce current flow.