Product Specification Petzl Asap Lock Ascender
Deskripsi Petzl Asap Lock
The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate handling during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the potential fall distance. The connection arm makes the system drop-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The ASAP LOCK is used with an ASAP'SORBER energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope.
1. Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon.
2. Weight: 425 gram.
3. Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A, 10-13 mm rope.
4. Certification(s): EAC when used with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A, 10-13 mm rope.
A. Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents.
- works on vertical or angled rope.
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall.
Price Petzl Asap Lock Ascender