Product Specification Safety Emergency Eyewash Haws 7500 Equipment
Safety equipment Haws 7500
Safety equipment Haws 7500 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to the injured personnel for the full 15 minutes at 0.4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety. Realizing the full patterned flushing feature of this 7500, those working in remote areas can not help but feel confident with this part of the day-by-day emergency equipment.
- Displays the FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank is easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- Supplied with a bottle of water preservative additive
- A wide-fill openings with a screw cap allows easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Relocation simple because it is easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of 16 gallons (60.6 L) portable
- Measurements: 22-1 / 2 "tall, 21-1 / 2" wide, 19-1 / 2 "deep (57.2 x 54.6 x 49.5 cm)
Model 7500 is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for emergency eyewash and shower equipment.
Price Safety Emergency Eyewash Haws 7500 Equipment