Honeywell, as we already know are the brands of the United States. This company has been up more than 125 years, so their experience in security technology is highly qualified. Even Honeywell has a special Division to handle the needs of aerospace.
CCTV has 2 types of connections, namely analog and IP (Internet Protocol). This time we will discuss what makes Analog HD belong to Honeywell's incredible comparedother analog CCTV.
The Advantages Of CCTV Honeywell
1. the BLC (Black Light Compensation)
– The bright Lighting that comes behind the object will cause underexposure to main subject. A person standing in front of a window or enter through the door is a common example.
Backlight compensation technology – designed to optimize the level of light to present the best image of the object observed given lighting kondthe current content.
– Allows an optimal overview of the dark areas in the condition of the backlight.
2. WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
– WDR allows a dark part of the picture is bright to be shown more clearly, so as to enhance the detail and eliminate freckles (noise).
– To ensure the dark areas become more visible that allows the operator viewed objek that's in shadow.
3rd. TDN (True Day/Night)
– Inside are ICR (IR-Cut filter is removeable) placed between the lens and the camera sensor and controlled by a motor.
– During the day, ICR will block infrared light that allows only visible light through, creating a nice colour images.
– At night or low light conditions, the ICR will be mechanically removed, and the image will downloadso black and white, which is more sensitive to infrared light and creating black and white images that more clearly at night.
– Applications that involve the installation of outdoor radiant environment and low, like traffic control and public safety, can benefit from this feature
– Enabling the operator to see the object as seen in the daytime where can create color images more natUral.
4. Automatic White Balance
– This feature automatically adjusts the colour temperature of the picture of the camera to match the kind of light that existed, so white and other colors appear senatural possible.
– The color at right is displayed correctly. While the picture on the left is not produced with the correct white balance, insubstantial too red.
– Allows the operator to see the objects, benda as it appears during the daytime that can make a color image look more natural.
5. the BMB (Black Masking Back light compensation)
– BMB is the Honeywell patent
– BMB were able to make a virtual block covering a powerful light source (such as car headlights).
– This feature makes it easy to operators to capture information such as the number plate of the car.
6. the AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
– AGC is a technology that increases the strength of the signal from the camera for the lighting is inadequate.
– In normal light conditions the camera will display the picture normally. However, when the quality of the light falls below a certain level the camera will start to increase the signal to compensate for the lack of light.
– The function of AGC provides clear images in low-light conditions.
7. the IIC (Intelligent IR Compensation)
– Intelligent IR Compensation prevents excessive saturation when the object came closer with the camera by varying the output of IR, this allows the detail background remains visible.
– Intelligent IR Compensation gives the operator a clear picture during night time and prevent excessive light saturation.
8. The DSS (Digital Slow Shutter)
– Increased on shuttering (kecepatan curtain closes) = camera images become darker. A decrease in shutter speed (the speed the camera closing curtain slow) = the image becomes lighter.
– An image processing Technology that lets users can choose digital slow shutter speed to allow extra light enters into the camera so that it provides higher sensitivity in low lighting conditions.
– Features DSS improves the introduction of objects in konthe position of the light is very low.
9. DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)
– In line with the decline of the light level, the level of noise (freckles) will also be increased as compensation from a lower brightness level. 2D & 3D DNR is a powerful technology as a solution to get the video more clear with less noise low light dipenerangan, to make it easier to identify the object.
– The best Parthis is, this feature enables the reduction of the backend storage encoding capacity, a cleaner signal.
– The result of DNR is a clear image in low light conditions, the images more interesting visually.
– The DNR gives a cleaner signal, to up to 70% savings in disk space – so you can store more video evidence on your hard drive.
10. HLC (High Light Compensation)
– HLC is a function that removes the effect of a strong light source (such as car headlights) that normally cause excessive brightness in the image.
– This feature allows the operator to capture information such as the number plate of the car.
11. ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction)
– The function of the ATR provide compensation gradations to increase contrast gradation of the subject has been lost. Good low pencahay