Product Specification N-Hexane
Hexane is an industrial chemical hydrocarbon alkane with chemical formula C6H14 (main isomer of n-hexane having formula CH3 (CH2) 4CH3). The hex prefix refers to the six carbon atoms present in hexane and the suffix-there is from the alkane, which refers to the single bond connecting the carbon atoms. All of the hexane isomers are extremely unreactive, and are often used as an inert organic solvent. Hexane is also common in petrol and glue shoes, leather and textiles.
In the standard state of this compound is a colorless liquid that is not soluble in water.
CV. Chemical Indonesia Multi Sentosa.
General & Laboratory Supplier, Importer, Equipment Design Consultant.- SELLING PARTY, RESELLER, AND ECER.
- SERVE ITS TENDER AND UNIVERSITY.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE AND INDENT OF THE FASTEST.
- Supplier all laboratory chemicals (Standard Solution, reagents, gas, solvents, PA, technical, etc.) For Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, Medicine. (MERCK, SIGMA ALDRICH, SMARTLAB, etc.)
- Supplier all laboratory devices (Glassware, Chromatography, etc.) (Agilent, Eutech, Shimadzu, Ohaus, Pyrex, Duran, etc.)
- Supplier all industrial chemicals (Food additives, water treatment, etc.)
- Production needs daily chemical (Shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Service creation and modification tool laboratory (glass, iron, aluminum, brass, etc.) And industrial machinery as desired.
- Analysis and consulting services product.
- Services importer of tools and chemicals.
- Kebutuhan Kimia Sehari-Hari