Product Specification janome skyline s9 sewing machine
The Skyline S9 is the first machine in its series to include both sewing and embroidery. This great machine includes Wi-Fi capability that makes it easy to send embroidery designs from an iPad or computer straight to the machine.
In addition, we've developed five amazing iPad app to help make your embroidery better. Enjoy AcuDesign, AcuEdit, AcuMonitor, and the new AcuSetter and AcuSketch apps. Click on the icon to download at the App store.
Enjoy choosing up to 250 embroidery designs, including 40 exclusive designs by Anna Maria Horner along with 300 stitches. With a maximum embroidery size of 6.7" x 7.9" and sewing speeds of 1000 SPM, the Skyline S9 provides a full suite of powerful capabilities to ensure all projects are beautiful, yet easily executed. Navigating through these great features is easy with the Skyline S9's LCD color touchscreen.
- 250 built-in embroidery designs including 40 exclusive designs by Anna Maria Horner
- 16 fonts for monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 6.7" x 7.9"
- Free arm embroidery
- Design transfer via Wi-Fi, USB and direct PC connection
- Sewing speed up to 1,000 SPM
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, turnover, drag and drop, zoom, arc, combine
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling by 1, 10, 100 and 500 stitches
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop position even after starting embroidery
- Cutwork enabled
- Embroidery couching function
- Thread brand selection: Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermann, Sulky, Madeira, Robison-Anton, Mettler, Jenny Haskins
- Standard Hoops: RE20a (6.7" x 7.9"), SQ14a (5.5" x 5.5"), FA10a (3.9" x 1.6")
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 300 built-in stitches including 7 alphabet fonts
- 11 one-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension control
- Superior needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Memorized needle up/down
- AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- Stitch tapering function
- Variable zig zag
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory function
- Last stitch recall capability
- Adjustable Knee lift
- Machine size: 20" x 12" x 9"
- Machine weight: 26lbs
- Work space: 8.3"
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD touchscreen
- Automatic foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
Price janome skyline s9 sewing machine
Janome Sewing Machine Brands. Sewing Machine Itself Has A Very Big Role In Creating A Variety Of Needs For Clothing, Which Without Any Sewing Machine We Will Not Be Able To Wear Clothes Just Like What We Wear Today.
Janome Itself Is A Big Brand Based In Japan, The Company Has Established Beginning In 1921 And To This Day Always Brings A Wide Range Of Innovative Products As A Commitment To The Consumer. One Product Is A Mainstay Of Janome Sewing Machine Is.
Janome Sewing Machine Itself Has Proven Quality And Reliability, In Addition To The Sewing Machine From Janome Has Various Types And Forms Is Preferable In All Circles, So For Those Of You Who Want To Have A Sewing Machine Janome Immediately Visit Our Site