MAYR Torque Limiters Model EAS Standard Duta Perkasa
Our Long experience in the field of overload safety devices and continous development and improvement of these products enable us to offer you the best torque limiting clutch for every application. Modern series production and careful inspection guarantee the constant high quality of our products. (Clutch Pulley)
- The EAS safety clutch is a precise and economic torque limiter. Even under extreme conditions a high and constant disengaging torque is provided (_+5%)
- It offers a wide torque range due to a versatility of spring configurations. Even with large shaft diameters, low torques are possible.
- Low mass moment of inertia
- The torque can easily be set due to an adjusting table and graduations on the clutch. The setting is kept accurately by the positive locking of an adjusting nut.
- The EAS safety clutch offers a constant and precise torque transmission due to the guaranteed quality of the single components.
- The constructive design (balls or rollers transmitt the torque via surface pressure or line contact) effects a long service life and does not need any maintenance.
- The switching element with its typical EAS groove allows the usage of standard limit switches. The drive can be switched off immediately by the signal from the limit switch.
* Stock, Prices and Specifications are not binding and may change at any time.
CV. Duta Perkasa
Industrial Solution and Supplies
Jl. Margorejo Indah XVII / C-511, 60238, Surabaya
Visit Www.DutaPerkasa.Com for Further Information