PJU Street Lights 30watt
Solar street lighting is lighting that uses solar energy stored on batteries and can automatically be used as public street lighting at night. Designed to illuminate public roads by using an energy-efficient system that is using solar panel modules and Led lamps saving energy with low wattage and high lumens.
1. Solar cell which is an alternative renewable energy tool which is a source of electricity besides PLN
2. Controller 10ah is a tool for setting up and setting a point when when it turns on and when when it dies
3. Dry battery / MF / Vrla is a place or container that will be used in this system to observe energy that has been absorbed by the sun during the day.
4. Led lights are the output of these series, the lights that we use even the LED chips are from America and have been certified. for the housing we use the standard IP66.
5. Box Panel is a place for the battery and controller to be located, so in this solar power system, the battery and controller will enter in this box into one series and this box itself is equipped with a belt and battery clamps so that the battery inside will not fall.
6. Installation cables of course for solar power systems and PLN will still use cables. The cables that we use are standardized and in accordance with the needs of solar power.
7. Round / octagonal / hexagonal PJU pole, galvanized hotdip finishing for solar pju we prepare poles using a 7m high range to suit the needs of the choice of octa, hexa or round. Our PJU pole has been coated with galvanized so it won't rust easily.
8. Accessories consist of battery clamps, battery belts and bolt nuts.