VIQUA Sterilight UV produced by a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation, Washington, USA. Companies based in Ontario, Canada is a leader in the disinfection of water with the support of more than 59,000 employees. VIQUA experience in processing and handling of water issues began in 1972 and up to now mainly UV Sterilight VIQUA product has been used in more than 25 countries
Why You Should Use UV STERILIGHT?
· UV Sterilight able to destroy harmful bacteria and viruses in the water up to 99.99%, so the sterile water used.
· UV Sterilight specially designed and has proven capable of providing consistent usability and quality in the disinfection of water up to 9,000 hours, so that we can save time and costs for bulb replacement is done just 1 year.
· Material of this tool using stainless-steel (SS 304), high-quality durable and warranty up to 7 years, so it is very helpful for owners because restauran Anti rust and hygienic.
· Do not change the color of the water, making the water smell and taste change, so it will not negatively impact the food and drinks.
· It has an alarm that serves to inform the rest of their working life on the bulb and bulb UV damage, and to monitor the amount of ultraviolet output. This helps you to be able to replace the bulb in time to avoid greater damage.
· The quality has gained recognition CSA (Certified Securities Analyst) International and CE (Conformité Européenne) Europe. This is a guarantee that is recognized by the international standard.
· Only requires a power of 40 watts, equivalent to the energy in a single lamp. So it is very cost effective.
Having the right infrastructure to get the water quality is not just a hope of course. Sterilight UV can be used as supporting the smooth running of your business. Sterilight UV is available in several types according to water volume and user needs. For more info on UV Sterilight, you can contact us at (031)5452872 081234590404, e-mail to email@example.com