HEAD OF FRP SOFTENER TUBE
Product Description FRP Softener Tube Head
FRP Softener tube head is a tool that serves as the circulation of water from taps and ordinary water to FRP tubes. Not only as a circulation of water, but also as a filter for lime in processed water
FRP Softener Tube Head also called 3 way valve water softener has 4 setting holes, namely:
1. Input Hole: Serves for the entry of ordinary water circulation that enters the filter.
2. Output hole: For filtering out water.
3. Regeneration Hole: Serves for the entry of salt water
4. Drain Hole: Works when the process of removing dirty water during the backwash process.
Operation of FRP Softener Tube Heads
How to operate this FRP Softener Tube Head by relying on the lever that is driven according to instructions. Here are some ways:
• Initial Service: Move by rotating the handle or lever position to do the initial water filter.
• Backwash: For the media washing stage, move by turning the handle lever position.
• Fast Rinse: Move and rotate the position of the lever handle to quickly wash and remove dirt in the pipeline.
• Refil Brine: Move and also rotate the handle position of the lever to fill the water that is stirred with salt in the tube
• Regeneration or Slow Brine: Move by rotating the handle handle to reactivate the filter that has been cloudy. Next after the filter media is active again, the filtering process water is then discharged into the filter via backwash.