Product Specification Carbonex Activated Carbon
Carbonex activated carbon is a filter media made from granular coconut shell charcoal, which is commonly used for household filters or used for filters in industrial areas. Carbonex activated carbon is made from coconut shell charcoal with 8 x 16 mesh granules. However, other sizes are also available on request with a minimum order.
Some benefits of using Carbonex activated carbon filter media for water filtration:
Increase oxygen levels in water
Absorbs metal and chemical elements
Remove free chlorine
In addition to Carbonex activated carbon filter media that have the functions and benefits described above, we also sell a variety of filter media for clean water according to certain water constraints. Not only clean water filters, we also provide filters for ready to drink water. For further information, contact the contact listed on our website.
Price Carbonex Activated Carbon
We Design And Assemble Equipment And Water Treatment Machine , Include :
- Processing Of Raw Water ( Ground Water , Artesian Well ) Into Clean Water And Potable Water .
- Rework Sea Water , Salt Water , Brackish Water Into Fresh Water Clean Or The Ready To Drink .
- Design And Manufacture Assemble Demin Water From My Mark Materials Seawater , Brackish Water , Fresh Water Etc. .
- Water Treatment Technology Industry ( Tpai ) , Covering The Manufacture Of Water Softeners , Demin Water , Process Water , Boiler Water , Etc. .
- Wastewater Treatment Technology ( Tpab ) , Include Waste Water Treatment ( Waste Water Treatment ) For Industry , Hotels , Restaurants Etc. .
- Designing And Assembling Raw Water Treatment Into Healthy Drinking Water With Certain Qualifications , Such As Alkaline Water ( Ph 8 ) , Anti- Oxidant Water , Purified Water ( Tds