SELF PROTECTIVE TOOLS (APD) IN THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
According to the hierarchy of the effort self-control (controlling), patron of the real self is the last hierarchy in protecting the safety and health of the workforce of the potential dangers that are likely to occur at the time of employment, technical and administrative control after no longer possible applied. There are several types of absolute self protective tools used by labor at the timedoes the job and is now facing a potential hazard due to improvements, such as safety hats, safety shoes, protective gloves, protective clothing, respiratory, and safety belt. This type of self protector tool used must be in accordance with the potential dangers faced by and in accordance with the parts of the body that need to be protected.
As stated in Act No. 1 1970 about safety, article 12 governing the rights and obligations of power tomamakai protective tools that for themselves. Article 14 States that the entrepreneur is obligated to provide free of charge appropriate protective tools that are required in the workforce who are under his guidance and provide for any others who enter the workplace, accompanied by instructions that are required. The potential danger of the kemugkinan occurs in the workplace, and can be controlled with a self protective tools are:
a. Fall, slip, fall of objects, teranTuk.
b. exposure to rays and waves elektromaknetik.
c. contact with chemicals both solid or liquid.
d. exposure to noise and vibration.
e. Inhaled a gas, vapour, dust, mist, fume, liquid particles.
f. the entry of foreign matter, feet impaled, stepped on sharp objects.
Parts of the body that need to be protected is the head, respiratory, auditory tools tools, tools for vision, skin, feet or body in General.
Tools eye protection (goggles pengaman) and Advance
The function of safety glasses to protect eyes from is:
a. Spark material corrosive material.
b. entry of dust or particles that float in the air.
c. Throw small objects.
d. heat and glow of the
e. a steady stream of gas or chemical vapors that can cause irritation to the eyes.
f. Radiation waves that elekromaknetik mengion or not mengion
g. Banging or blow hard objects or benda sharply.
According to the type or shape tools eye protection are distinguished into:
a. Glass eyes (Spectacles/Goggles).
b. the shield the face (Face Shield).
a. eye protection Tools have the following conditions:
1. Resistant to fire.
2. Resistant to throw or a splash of small objects.
3. The lens must not have the effect of destorsi.
4. Able to withstand radiation of electromagnetic waves on long gea certain lombang.
b. protective Tools advance has the following provisions:
2. made of ingredients:
a. glass or glass mixed with aluminum laminate, which when broken out poses no sharp parts.
b. base material with plastic, cellulose acetate, acrylic, policarbonat or allyl carbonate diglikol.
4. Condition of use.
a. safety glasses.
1. The choice of the appropriate glasses, small, medium, or large.
2. open the glass eye stalks attach to the central part of the glasses to the back of the nose.
3. Attach the lens glass eyes.
4. Associate the glass eye stalk on the earlobe.
5. Try to let your eyes and around is exactly covered by eyeglasses.
b. Cover the face (Face Shield)
Cover the face of the truth is that can be worn without the worker's hand firmly. Usually the face cover is designed to be one with a safety CAP or cover hair.
1.Select the size of the covering of the face, according to the magnitude of the head circumference (small/small, medium or large, or medium or large).
2. check the outside and inside of the cover of the face, is in accordance denganspesifikasinya, does a hood in the form of good, undamaged and clean.
3. Kendorkan to the position of Manager a.k.a. Cap safety hood or cover hair.
4. Wear a safety hat (hood or cover hair), eratkan in the head so it feels fitting in a way set up a.k.a.