Kaca Tempered ( Tempered Glass )
Tempered glass is glass that is hardened by heating the ordinary float glass to a temperature of about 700 * C and then suddenly cooled by air spraying evenly on both surfaces of the glass. From this process, the physical changes mirror that changes the compression force and tensile force on the glass, but visually there was no change.
1. High Strength, durability Tempered Glass has a hard impact deflection and 3-5 times stronger than float glass with the same thickness.
2. Resistance to changes in temperature, Tempered Glass have showed resistance to temperature changes of approximately 3-5 more resistant than ordinary float glass.
3. Broken glass in the form of particles and blunt, so safe, tempered glass shards are small small and blunt (Fraagmentasi) are not as common fractions very pointy and sharp so it is not safe.
1. Door free door frame (frameless tempered glass doors).
2. Openings / glass walls in buildings that require a high level of security.
3. The glass wall boundary stairs (railing), escalators and elevators.
4. Furniture and decorations, such as desks, cabinets etc.
5. The glass windows of motor vehicles.
6. Use of other uses that require the power of special glass, such as for wall squash courts and others.
1. Because the tempered glass has a good balance between the compressive stress with its voltage, then tempered glass should not be jeopardized by further processes that could endanger that balance, such as cutting, polishing the edges, making holes, and Iain.
All sizes and accessories should already be determined with certainty, before processed tempered glass.
2. Tempered glass is hard to crack by minor collisions, but it will be broken by deep scratches. In this case indirectly shatter tempered glass, but slowly definitely broken.
3. Tempered glass is not unbreakable. Be careful with serious damage to the edge or surface of the glass as it will be a source of breakage.
4. If the glass is tempered clash resulting in breakage point it will move over the surfaces of the glass and break the glass. In this case the tempered glass does not immediately collapse suddenly.