Product Specification Mislite Glass
Kaca Es / Mislite Glass
1. Glass ice, is contained glass texture with a pattern on one side. In Asahimas product, type of glass is called Indofigur glass.
2. This type of glass is produced by means of the so-called roll-out process, in which molten glass raw Ahan is passed through a pair of rollers with one roller has a specific pattern, resulting in one of the glass surface to be printed pattern correspond to the pattern on the rollers.
3. The character of this kind of glass, providing a decorative effect, lighting effects and effects
interesting imagery, as well as having the ability to reduce glare to the maximum.
4. The use of glass is more widely used on the interior of the building, which is to partitions, walls, furniture and glass doors on the bathrooms.
Price Mislite Glass
PT. Muncul Jaya SaktEstablished in Jakarta, October 17, 2014 by offering services with complete, integrated and professional services in the field of architecture and interior.PT. Muncul Jaya Sakt meets your exterior (facade) and interior needs, especially in the various needs of installation of glass, aluminum, perforated aluminum, aluminum composite panel (ACP), stainless and other glass accesories.
OUR PRODUCTSSelling Clear Glass, Selling Extra Clear Glass, Selling Reflective Glass, Selling Tinted Glass, Selling Glass Mirrors, Selling Patch Fittings, Selling Floor Spring, Selling Swing Door, Selling Sliding DoorWe provide quality glass material with the ex trademark ASAHI and MuliaThe glass products we offer- Clear Glass- Tinted Glass- Reflective Glass- Low E Glass- Mirror- Deco MirrorSPECIALIZATIONWe as a glass applicator (Specialist in glass work) meet the needs of glass and aluminum both exterior for facade and interior, the specifications of the work we can do are as follows:- Railing Stairs, Void Areas and Balconies
- Canopies / Skylights- Fremeless Door Windows (Swing, Sliding and Foldiing)- Cubical Toilet and Shower- Spider System- Decorative Glass- Curtain Wall- Window WallTYPES OF GLASS PROCESSES & ADVANTAGES1. Tempered GlassAdvantages: The strength of ordinary 5x glass tempered glass2. Glass InsulationAdvantages: Reduces heat that enters and controls the temperature in the room3. Glass LaminatedAdvantages: Safe and can reduce noise entering the room4. Glass Bending- Thickness: 5mm - 12mm- Max size: 2200mm x 4500mm- Minimum Radius: 1000mm