Product Specification NYFGBY Supreme Cable
NYFGBY Supreme Cable
Typical power cables used for in-ground, in-house, trunking cables and outdoors if required increased mechanical protection or high pressure can occur during installation or operation. Often we meet in pairs and applied to medium voltage such as for the supply of street lighting, red light supply, and also as a liaison between the panels with each other, where the cable is planted in the ground.
NYFGBY Supreme Cable Features
• Oil Resistance
• UV Resistance
• Flame Retardant Paint. A B C
• Flame Retardant Non Category
• Thermal resistance
• Anti Termite
• Anti Rodent
• Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- 1.5 - 10 sqmm is provided in the form of a solid (re) or non compacted conductor
Circular stranded (rm).
- 16 sqmm is supplied in the form of uncompressed circular stranded conductors
- 25 - 35 sqmm is supplied in the form of a solid transverse tarpaulin conductor (cm).
- 50 - 300 sqmm supplied conductor-shaped conductor (sm).
- 1.5 - 50 sqmm supplied in wood drum @ 1000 m.
- 70 - 300 sqmm will be supported with wooden drums with available length.
- Tolerance length per drum ± 2%.
Price NYFGBY Supreme Cable